It is the responsibility of the person or organization hiring this inflatable equipment to ensure that all possible precautions are taken to avoid injury to people or damage to the equipment. Please ensure that the following Safety Instructions are followed:
1) This unit has an age limit of 13 years old. Please ensure no one over this age is allowed to use the equipment. No adults are to use this Inflatable.
2) No food, drink or chewing gum on or around the Inflatable. This will avoid a choking risk and keep the unit clean. (Please note if the inflatable is collected in a dirty condition then the person hiring it will incur a cleaning charge.)
3) Shoes, glasses, jewelry, and badges must be removed before using the Inflatable to avoid injury to others using the equipment, and harm to the Inflatable.
4) No face paints, party poppers, coloured streamers, or silly string to be used either on or near the inflatable. (Please note these products will cause damage to the Inflatable that cannot be repaired.)
5) NO smoking on or around the Inflatable.
6) NO barbeques around the Inflatable.
7) Climbing, hanging, or sitting on walls is dangerous and must not be allowed.
8) A responsible Adult must supervise the inflatable at all times.
9) Always ensure that the Inflatable is not overcrowded, and limited numbers according to the age and size of the children using it. Try to avoid large and small children using it at the same time.
10) Ensure children are not pushing, colliding, fighting, or behaving in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to themselves and/or others.
11) No pets, toys, or sharp objects on or around the inflatable at anytime.
12) Do not allow anyone to bounce on the front safety step as this is dangerous.
13) Do not allow anyone to be in or on the equipment during inflation or deflation as this is DANGEROUS.
14) Please ensure that children are not attempting somersaults and are clothed appropriately and that nothing can fall out of their pockets.
15) In the event that the blower stops working, please ensure all users get off of the inflatable immediately and calmly. Check the fuses and make sure the blower tube or deflation tube has not come undone or something has not blown onto and is obstructing the blower. In the event that it overheats, or loses power, switch the blower off at the mains, then switch it back on again 1 or 2 minutes later, and it should restart. If it does not, inform us immediately.
16) THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE: DO NOT let children play on the inflatable without adult supervision. Adult supervision is necessary to enforce these rules for the safe operation of the Inflatable.
Funtastic Inflatables Miramichi requires at least four days notice of cancellation.
If cancelled four days prior to the event no charges will be associated.
Any cancellation that occurs within four days of the scheduled event will result in a minimum 50% payment of the booking.
Any cancellation that occurs 24 hours prior to the event (unless weather related) will be charged FULL PRICE of the booking.
We know things do come up, which you cannot control (for ex: sick children), therefore we offer a "second chance" booking, which instead of being charged, we will re-book for a future date.
Failure to re-book will be subject to full charge. Funtastic Inflatables Miramichi reserves the right to cancel bookings at any time.
Funtastic Inflatables Miramichi reserves the right to cancel any reservation due to severe or imminent weather conditions.
You will receive a full refund (if paid in advance) and notice of cancellation, if we need to cancel due to weather.
There will be no refunds or reductions in price due to foul weather once the unit is setup.
We require payment upon setup. We accept cash & E-transfer. There will be a Mandatory $50.00 cleaning fee for any equipment that is picked up/returned in a different condition then when it was dropped off.
1) This rental equipment has been received in good condition and will be returned in the same condition (ordinary wear and tear accepted).
2) Customer assumes all responsibility for injuries to persons or damages to property and agrees to release and hold Funtastic Inflatables Miramichi harmless for any and all claims, of whatsoever nature, arising out of use of the rental equipment while in his/her custody. In the event that the release and hold harmless as contained herein is held unenforceable for any reason, the customer hereby agrees to a limit on any damages claimed by customer to the total paid to Funtastic Inflatables Miramichi for the rental.
3) Customer agrees to give Funtastic Inflatables Miramichi the right to enter the premises of customer at anytime to repossess said equipment.
4) Customer agrees to reimburse Funtastic Inflatables Miramichi for all attorney fees, an amount not less then 50% of all sums due, court cost and expenses incurred by Funtastic Inflatables Miramichi to enforce collection or to preserve or enforce rights under this contract.
5) Customer agrees not to loan, sublet, or otherwise dispose of equipment or use it at any other location.
6) Customer agrees to pay in full the replacement cost, including labor, for all damages to rental equipment.
7) If the inflatable equipment is lost, stolen, or damaged beyond repair the renter agrees to pay for the full cost of the equipment that was damaged.
8) Customer agrees to ensure that all users (and users guardians) of the rental equipment sign liability waivers.
9) THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
10) The person/s or organization renting this equipment from Funtastic Inflatables Miramichi will be held responsible and liable for any and all damages or injury occurring for any reason whatsoever.